Most managers instinctively know that customer service is important, though they may not immediately know why. But consider:
- Customer Service Promotes Loyalty and Retention – Salesforce reports that 91% of customers say a good customer service experience makes them more likely to do future business with a company. Invesp suggests that acquiring a new customer is five times as expensive as keeping one.
- Good Service Increases Profits – When businesses prioritize customer service, their profits can rise 4 to 8% higher than competitors who don’t emphasize that aspect of business, according to Bain & Company.
- Quality Customer Service Can Save Business That’s Walking Out the Door – A survey by Salesforce showed 78% of customers will forgive a company that makes a mistake if it is remedied by particularly good service.
At Arrow Staffing Services, we know that your company’s customer service is only as good as its customer service representatives (CSRs). That’s why we work tirelessly to meet your specific needs for talented CSRs and customer service supervisors.
Arrow Services Offers a Tailor-Made Hiring Strategy
We craft customized staffing solutions for your particular needs. Arrow knows a start-up business requires a different approach from a large, established company. That’s why we work with you to design tactical staffing solutions that provide hiring flexibility.
We Provide Qualified Talent
Arrow thoroughly evaluates candidates to guarantee the most qualified candidates are dispatched to your work site. As a full-service staffing company, we handle positions in all areas of clerical and professional work, and our broad base of applicants helps us meet your needs.
You Don’t Have to Sacrifice Cost-Effectiveness for Quality
We provide sensible recruitment strategies that fit your budget. Depending on your needs and your available resources, we offer three staffing models.
- Temporary Staffing – Bring in the right associate with the right skills at the right time. Arrow Staffing maintains a deep pool of qualified candidates available for short-term (vacation and illness coverage) and long-term (family and medical leaves) assignments as needed. We also can bring in more workers for peak production times.
- Temp-to-Hire – Ensure a temporary employee is the most suitable permanent fit for your business by bringing in one of our employees for 90 days. At the end of the trial, you decide whether to bring that employee onto your permanent staff.
- Direct Hire – Arrow Staffing will source, screen, and present candidates who meet or exceed your specifications. You pay a pre-negotiated fee to us only if you hire one of the candidates we refer.
Want to Learn More?
Don’t wait a minute more to leverage the power of customer service in your business. To get started building your brand and your profits, request an employee today.