The Arrow Staffing Story
In 1972, Redlands Employment was launched servicing the community of Redlands. In 1992, after 20 years of serving the Redlands community, The Thalmayer family purchased the personnel firm and renamed it Arrow Staffing to better reflect the company’s service expansion beyond Redlands (including Riverside, Ontario and the surrounding Inland Empire communities). In 2019 Arrow Staffing expanded to Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Much has changed within the staffing industry over the years, but what hasn’t is Arrow Staffing’s commitment to personal attention and service for area businesses and job seekers.
On the Up and Up
Arrow Staffing adheres to the following values:
- Operate with integrity, professionalism and honesty
- Treat everyone we encounter with respect
- Value each others’ gifts and talents
- Uphold an atmosphere of idea sharing and innovative thinking
- Never let a sense of urgency overcome a sense of quality
- Be a positive light in the communities we serve
The Arrow Staffing Mission:
Connecting people to change lives.
The Arrow Staffing Vision:
To offer the best experience in staffing.
Arrow Staffing is proud to be a member of the following community and organizational groups:
- Redland Optimist Club
- Redlands Chamber of Commerce
- American Cancer Society
- Manufacturer’s Council of the Inland Empire
- Ontario Chamber of Commerce
- Riverside Chamber of Commerce