A growing law firm located in Ontario, CA, is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Specialist to lead their online campaigns. Looking to hire an expert who is passionate and possesses the technical and creative talent that is willing to learn and understand their market. This position will join a team of marketing professionals that report to the Director of Marketing.
A qualified Digital Marketing Specialist will be able to determine what is working and what is not working. If a campaign is not successful mid-stream, must be able to pivot by making critical changes that produce positive results.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Using key demographics and objectives, draft and develop digital ad proposals for review and approval
- Once approved, setup campaign across Google, Facebook , LinkedIn and/or Twitter (as identified)
- Must continue to monitor the success of ongoing paid marketing campaigns providing recommendations for optimization as needed
- Increase ROI on identified marketing budgets
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a Digital Marketing Specialist
- Proven success in developing and implementing strategies to achieve marketing goals
- Expert knowledge using:
- Google Ads Display
- Google Ads Measurement
- Google Ads Search
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Facebook Business Manager
- LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Twitter Ads Manager
This position offers generous benefits and competitive pay depending on experience starting at $65k. This position will be remote until September 1, 2021. Thereafter, will be working 2-3 remotely and/or 2-3 in the office.