- Responsible for Cost Accounting functions
- Analyze Revenue, Direct & Indirect Labor, Variable Standard, Inventory valuation, burden rates, Cost of Sales and Gross Margin.
- Update Operations Scorecards such as PPV, Scrap, Rework and Days in WIP.
- Compare actual product costs with budget, estimates or standards and analyze results
- Validate cost of goods sold by product family as part of the month end close
- Manage accurate and timely inventory control, including cycle counts, WIP monthly valuation, and physical inventory accuracy. Analyze slow moving inventory to recommend reserves.
- Responsible for annual site year-end Physical Inventory
- Bid and Proposal efforts for Production efforts including Compliance with RFP (Request for Proposal), Product Costing, Rates and Factors, develop summaries for review/submittal
- Prepare annual Operations budget
- Provide support for external/government audits
- Support ad hoc projects and assignments as needed.
B.S. Degree in Accounting or equivalent experience
Minimum ten years’ experience, in roles of increased responsibility, in cost/financial roles in a manufacturing environment.
For consideration please send resume to earauz@Arrowstaffing.com